A little bit about myself
Most people may know me from Game Maker Community (with username sakisa) as the creator of the games Crimelife, Guns & Spurs, Mythology, Super Smash Battle and many more.
Now I'm using Unity3D to make games for iOS and Android. My most recent game 'Angel in Danger' which is a 3D platformer is published by Crescent Moon Games for iOS and Android.
Today game development is my second job, still with the same passion and excitement.
- My portfolio here
- My games developed with Game Maker can be found here.
- My published iOS and Android games be found here.
- I you want to contact me about anything visit this link.
Apr 28, 2009
Unlike Tekken 6, which is essentially a port of the home console versions, Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny will be a PSP original. It will feature a roster of more than 20 characters, including mainstays Voldo, Mitsurugi, Ivy, and Cassandra along with a new character called Dampierre. That's him looking campy up top. No Yoda though. Same with Darth Vader.
One cool feature in particular is a lighting system that lets stages have different times of day. An enhanced character creation system will also be included along with local ad-hoc multiplayer. There's also a single-player campaign that's designed to teach players the intricacies of the game. Think of it as a long, detailed tutorial, if you will.
Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny will be officially unveiled at E3 09. You know, with all these new ad-hoc games coming out Sony really should start setting up the Ad-hoc Party service outside Japan. Just a thought. Maybe they'll have something for us at E3.
PlayStation Portable users will be getting an iron fist straight up their you-know-whats when Tekken 6 hits the PSP, which will be right alongside the game's PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions. Namco Bandai is shooting for a Q4 launch for the home console versions but we don't have a clear-cut release date yet.
The PSP version will feature additional content, stages, and items as well as an ad-hoc multiplayer mode using "original" and "fan favorite" characters. It'll also have a "Ghost" infrastructure mode that will let players upload their characters' data and download that of others.
Here are a few screenshots.
Apr 27, 2009
Apr 24, 2009
THQ today announced that the UFC 2009 Undisputed playable demo is now available for free download via Xbox LIVE Marketplace and PlayStationNetwork. In celebration of UFC 97, held last weekend in Montreal, Quebec, the playable demo will allow consumers to sample an exhibition bout with former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Chuck “The Iceman” Liddell and Mauricio “Shogun” Rua. The demo will also include a portion of the game’s Tutorial Mode.
UFC 2009 Undisputed is set for release this May.
Red Faction: Guerrilla Demo
THQ today announced the single-player demo for Red Faction: Guerrilla is now available for free download on Xbox LIVE Marketplace and PlayStationNetwork. Developed by THQ internal studio Volition, Inc., Red Faction: Guerrilla is a 3rd person, open-world shooter featuring real physics-based destruction, a story-driven single-player campaign and robust multiplayer options. The demo features an action-packed single-player mission introducing the groundbreaking GeoMod 2.0 Destruction Engine, and comes just weeks before the June 4th launch of Red Faction: Guerrilla.
Red Faction: Guerrilla is set for release on June 4th, 2009.
THQ today announced the Saints Row 2 downloadable content pack, Ultor Exposed, is now available for Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3. Ultor Exposed features an all-new mission arc starring adult film star Tera Patrick, as well as new vehicles, multiplayer maps, customization options and a new co-op activity. Saints Row 2: Ultor Exposed is available now on Xbox LIVE for 800 Microsoft points and PlayStation Network for $14.54 AUD.
In Ultor Exposed, the first downloadable content for Saints Row 2, gamers return to Stilwater to expose the Ultor Corporation’s latest plans while trying to bring down the evil company once and for all. Players can battle through three all new co-op enabled missions starring adult film star Tera Patrick, while commandeering new air and ground vehicles such as an attack aircraft and a luxury sports car. Ultor Exposed offers all new customization options, including new hairstyles, clothing and costumes, along with new multiplayer maps for the Strong Arm and Gangsta Brawl multiplayer modes.
Ultor Exposed also includes Australian content - in the form of moustaches. The Men of Movember, winners of Men’s Charity Movember 2008 have had their facial hair immortalised in Saints Row 2 as part of THQ Australia’s partnership with the Men’s Charity. Chose from a wide variety of lip-curling face fungus that some bloke was brave enough to wear in the real world, you can wear it in the virtual world of Stilwater.
Sales of Saints Row 2 and donations made on behalf of members of the Australian Gaming Industry helped raise funds in 2008 in the search for a cure for prostate cancer and male depression.
Ultor Exposed is now available. About Saints Row 2: Ultor Exposed Ultor Exposed is now available on Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network.
Apr 21, 2009
Apr 18, 2009
The Joker's right hand gal gives bats a heaping helping of grade-A insanity.
Bane Reveal Trailer
The vicious and deadly Bane will be featured in Batman: Arkahm Asylum.
The game has got some really great looking graphics so far.
It's something different from the other Batman games that makes it a must have for my collection.
Apr 16, 2009
- 1476, warring families, corrupted clergy, political intrigue, warring city-states.
- Assassination and executions are common in those days.
- Post plague era, modern science begins, etc., (basically, a resume of what the Renaissance era was like).
- Assassins and Templars continue their struggle.
- Venice and its waterways, Florence and its huge monuments.
- There is an illustration of San Gimignano's towers, and it speaks of the Tuscany country side. Another illustration shows some boats in Venice's canals.
- Saint Mark's Basilica. The Grand Canal, The Little Canal, Rialto Bridge, are shown (screenshots compared to real-life shots)
- Patrice Désilets says Altair was only in the middle of the "timeline", but now you live through the memories of a new ancestor to Desmond.
- Da Vinci is an ally to Ezio's family. He is like Q in James Bond. Machiavelli teaches you "tactics".
- "We know that he (Ezio) does end up alone and on a quest for vengeance". Learns to become an Assassin.
- Ezio can dive into the water in Venice, hide underwater as long as he can hold his breath, etc.
- You can pull guards in the water to assassinate them.
- Taller buildings. You can use a new leap maneuver to climb faster.
- More varied "hiding places"
- Ezio's infamy grows if makes too much commotion, making people more suspicious. If you become notorious, new missions appear (example: assassinate the witnesses, bribe people, get rid of wanted posters), so you can lower your notorious level if you want.
- Ezio can disarm enemies and use their weapons against them.
- Dozens of weapons with their own special moves (pike allows you to knock many enemies off their feet, dagger allows you to do an escape kill of some sort, etc.), can fight without weapons too and do things like throw dirt in an enemy's eyes because sometimes you don't have a weapon (except for the hidden blade and throwing knives), even heabutts! Désilets says that at the end you should become so good with the double hidde blades that you will use them over any weapons. A hammer is shown, a club too, and some blades and an axe.
- Game is made to address concerns people had with AC1, while staying true to its core. Biggest need was "more variety". AC2 no longer uses the AC1 gameplay loop structure (bureau, info, assassination).
- Ezio can use boats to move through the canals (in an example of mission variety, Ezio goes to see an informant but they are attacked and you must defend her as you make your way to a boat, then use it to get her to safety). Sometimes those different mission types are mixed together in one mission (example; mission starts as a simple delivery, but ends up as a chase, and finally a kill).
- A picture is shown of different enemy types. One is really big and fully armored. Each enemy type have their own attitudes and weaknesses. Enemies evolve as the game progresses (first encounter in the game will feel different than later ones). Agile dagger wielders can freerun like Ezio (following him more easily). The big dudes are more deadly in close combat. Spear wielders will look for you moreso, like in hiding places. You can kill enemies from the hiding places (picture shows Ezio grabbing a nearby soldier with his hand on his mouth, emerging from a bay hale chariot).
- Templars and Assassins are "underground, behind the events, pulling strings".
- Day and night cycle.
- Different kinds of objects to find but that actually give you something in return.
Apr 15, 2009
File Size: 10.1 Mb
GM Version: GM6
Screen Resolution: FULL
The first Crimelife game from the series re-released.
Crimelife is an open world game with a top-down view similar to the original GTA games from the PS1 era. It was developed with Gamemaker 6.0 and it was one of the first games who was using the Gamemaker's 3d engine.
There is no missions in this game or any backstory. It was a just for fun project to spend your time with by killing enemies, stealing cars and exploring the city.
ADDED A NEW CITY (60% done)(press 'N' button for a test)
Added bank (you can store your cash)
1 New weapon (Lasergun)
Fixes in the strip club wink1.gif
Added a helicopter (behind the fire department)
More GFX fixes and sound fixes
Other general fixes
Enjoy this game and please leave your comments below.
File Size: 16.48 Mb
GM Version: GM7
Screen Resolution: FULL
Changes Screen Resolution: No
Crimelife 2 is a full 3d GTA clone with advanced graphics and phisics. In this beta version you can freeroam around the new huge city,
Shoot people and blow up vehicles with 8 weapons including uzi, shotguns, rocketlunchers, flamethrowers and more
Purchase more weapons from Weapon-Nation shop
Drive a car from 18 available all diferent in appearance and interior
Enter buildings to explore the rich content and many, many other things.
Apr 14, 2009
Just take a look at the cover and leave a reply here:
Well, what do you know. After the cliffhanger ending of the first game, Assassin’s Creed is back for more. “A New Hero for a New Time,” eh? What could that possibly mean? Just judging from the cover art, this isn’t the same Altair that we’re used to. At the very least, he’s picked up some spiffy new threads, right? Nope. In Assassin’s Creed 2, players take on the role of Ezio, a young noble whose family was lost through rival ruling families' betrayals. In addition to the new character, players are going to get to explore a new setting: Renaissance-era Venice. What else is going on? Well, you’re going to have to pick up the May issue of Game Informer if you want the complete story on Ubisoft’s latest.
And some more HOT info:
- You'll have a ton of new weapons to choose from including an axe, a hammer, a mace, a spear, 2 different sword types, a spear axe thing, and 2 smaller blades
- You CAN swim
- Da Vincis workshop is in the game
- Locations include Saint Marks Basilica, The Grand Canal, The Little Canal, and the Rialto bridge.
- The game opens in 1476, Altair is from 1191
- So you do indeed play as a new ancestor of Altair / Desmond
-You will see the countryside of Tuscany
- The "Auditore" family is mentioned
- The main characters name is Ezio Auditore de Firenze
- He is a nobleman of Florence
- Big characters are in the game including Machiavelli, Caterina Sofrza, and Lorenzo de Medici
- YOU DO INDEED FLY AND THERES A PICTURE OF IT.
and thats just what I got from the pictures. I'll let you know more details as I read more.
- Game will feature a new notoriety system that governs how enemy soldiers and people will treat you.
- You can disarm enemies and use their own weapons against them this time.
- each weapon has a special move.
- 16 unique mission types.
- No more ease dropping or pick pocketing missions.
- If you get beat up to much you will need to see a street side doctor to regain ful strength.
- Hidden objects (like flags in the first one) are there to uncover but this time if you track them down you will get in-game bonuses that make it worth your time.
- Items include, flags, statues, and gold coins and more that isnt mentioned.
- New enemy types with unique attitudes and weaknesses are present in the game. Archers are mentioned, as well as elite enemies, dagger wielders, "Brutish" armored troops with heavy armor and 2 handed swords and axes, and an intelligent halberd enemy will probe hiding places with their weapons if they think you're near by.
- While hiding in a hay bail you can assassinate people this time, but it may expose your position.
- You can still climb towers and ride horses
- The Lorendo de Medici assassination is in the game.
- There is now a night and day sequence in the game.
- 240 people are working on this title."
The entire 10 page Game Informer feature +new info:
31 SCREENSHOTS HERE:
An other place for screenshots at mondoxbox.com:
So what are your thoughts about the new character?
I believe he fits well to the new chapter.
I have finally found some time to make a blog that I will include most of my game maker projects.
Most of people will know me as sakisa from the gamemaker forums or the YoYogames as the creator of the games Crimelife 1,2 and 3.
I will try to update this blog as often as I can.
You will see here various stuff I like, all the latest updates on my games like Crimelife 3 and also I will show you other new games for first time.
I know that there is nothing to see here yet but this is only the beginning.
I hope you will have a good time here. Enjoy your stay.
All the GMC members are welcome here.